Pages

Friday, November 05, 2004

IT BURNS!! IT BURNS!!!

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

It hurts mannn! I juz kicked my bloody broken toe nail again!! Juz as I was happily chatting with Vera on msn, I accidentally kicked my lil' toe nail off - again! How dumb can I be?! @#$%#!!

But you know, the pain was kinda.. fun.. For a long moment there, I enjoyed the pain I felt. Weird huh? There was a moment of euphoria as I felt the pain surge through my body, activating every nerve in my body as I watch the blood flowing from the injury. Then, reality came back. Gross..... Hope you're not eating as you're reading this. Wouldn't want you to mess up your computer table after all~ Hahahaha~

Went to my parents' room, opened up mom's medkit, took out the iodine and the fun began. As most of you would know, iodine is the best antiseptic around (salt should be better though). And so, the more pain you feel, the better the effect. Nice touch eh? Gosh.. I couldn't stop smiling mann~ What a weird feeling indeed~


*kids.. don't try this at home*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.