Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

west(sad) story continues


*WARNING: naked guy in a bad mood after work*


After talking to many people and getting as much feedback as I can from them, I have come to the conclusion - my new hairstyle SUX!! I've asked professionals and commoners alike and most of them gave the same answer. Pretty pathetic eh? Aaron Wee looked shocked as well as my other friends. They told me the same thing; it doesn't suite my character. I mean, I'm more of the hyper crazy slacker type of guy. Not the cool fashion type. It's like Tom Cruise wearing an Ah Pek singlet and shorts, sitting in a coffee shop with one leg on the chair, sipping on his kopi-O-kau. Here I am, having an Ah Beng hairstyle when I'm one of those english-speaking guy whose general knowledge surpasses ordinary 18 year old that's my age. Heck~ I even do more crazier things than my friends because they chicken out (all legal - except the fireworks). According to Khim Hai, "You should have one of those crazy guy afro hairstyle. That suites you dude! Macam orang gila!". Geee~ I feel so much better Khim Hai. *sigh* Right now, I'm juz trying to 'fix' my hair by lessening the spike at the back and combing my front hair more to the right instead of it dropping down over my forehead. Collateral damage indeed.








off topic, but here's Vera's mom and kid bro in KRR.



*all for you Vera*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.