Pages

Monday, November 29, 2004

Sunday Holidays

After sleep darn late last night, I thought for a moment I couldn't wake up for church. I was wrong. I was dead wrong. In fact, I woke up feeling super energetic~!! First Sunday of the holidays are ALWAYS great! Ate two Char Siu Pao for breakfast, which by the way, taste great! Sang as I bathed (breaking glass panels at the same time too). Got dressed and ready for action.

Church was a bit special today. Pastor Moses was down from Penang, smiling as usual. Talked about Ruth's early life and how she got to where she was. Mostly about God's purpose and stuff. Interesting, as expected from Ps Moses. He did, after all, started Gateway Christian Fellowship. My my, how we've grown. The effects from Ps Joshua's retirement are slowly fading. Or at least I think it is. The church has been through a lot of trouble but that's all a different story.

After church, we had our camp briefing. Hopefully, this year's yc will be better. Hahaha~ Anyway, ate Char Siu Fan for lunch. De-li-cious! And haven't stop relaxing since. This is what I call holiday~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.