Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2004

the broken (toe) nail

*gasp~!* I haven't been blogging for 5 days! See, this is what work does to you. It eats your time like how you kids consume candy till your teeth rot and decay. Yeap~ It makes you olddddddd.... You body becomes frail and your bones, brittle. One fall and you're done for.

Okay.. So I'm exaggerating.

But for the past 4 days, I've been really pushing my bodies over the limit. It started on Wednesday. I came back form work at 7pm and went out with my friends at 9pm to blow up some bombs. The last thing we blew up was a herd of cows along the freeway. Came back at 4.30am. Woke up at 8am, picked Syikin, Rebekah and SP. Brought them to one of dad's workers house to celebrate Deepavali. Punched-in at 2pm sharp and work my butt through the buka puasa frenzy. It's really crazy how people can eat chicken. Don't they ever get bored?! Sick dudes.. *ahem* Anyway, so I left work at 9pm that night and went out to find my Indian friends to play more fireworks with them and came back at 3am. This time, we did lots of hit and runs. Wait for some poor night racer and bombs away!! BOOOOM!!!

Hahahahahahaha~ Such sense of accomplishment is a real bliss!

Speaking of accomplishments.. Though I was really tired today after coming back from work, I had a good time alone with myself. After bathing, I took out my bandage that's wrapping up my semi-broken little toe nail and I found out that it's already dead~! Which actually means I can pull the whole nail out! For good! Pretty cool stuff huh? Took deep breaths... Breathe in... Breathe out... Breath in - *hold* One... Two... Three... *pulls* Blood gushes out like the broken dam in X-Men 2. Gotta stop the bleeding!....... Oh no... It's too late! We're all gonna dieeeeee!!! (actually there's no bleeding)


*that sublime feeling...*



*see the thing on the right? guess what's that*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.