Pages

Sunday, November 07, 2004

let me fade away...

I'm so tired and worn out with this life. Many a times I juz feel like screaming out in hopes that someone could hear me. But as much as I try, my voice can't be heard. Much like a distant echo, it rings in the walls of my room and I'm trapped in this prison I've built. As much as I try to hide away from the world, it's dark, formless hands pull me deeper into it. They hold me down, flogged me and beat me up before throwing me to the sidewalks of the harsh world where I'm spit at and pushed aside.

Though as tough and resilient as I am, how much can a man take before he realize his body is broken? I dunno.. I guess the fact that my body IS already partially broken has already made its point eh~ Most people wouldn't know what I face or what I've faced before. Heh~ Even my dear ol' parents don't know but I guess that doesn't matter too. To the world, I'm juz a guy who smiles and grin very often. But behind that smile, I'm slowly fading away...

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.