Pages

Thursday, November 04, 2004

food... *drool*


*drool before my food!*


I must admit, one of the best things about working at Kenny Rogers Roasters, is the darn good food dude~! But this is no ordinary meal that customers get to eat. You see, the meals that the crew eats are, well, "custom made" in a way. Whether it is extra bbq n black pepper gravy or cheese on chicken, we think of it and we make it, and ergo, we eat it.. Yea~ So last night, I had a really wholesome meal. Nothing beats not eating chicken. So I custom made for myself Tangy Chicken Spagheti with spring onions, baked rice with parmeson cheese, and mac and cheese sauce. For drinks, I had cappucino on ice with extra foam. What a treat after working for such long hours. Looks good doesn't it? Makes you drool on your computer table and wet yourself. Hahahaha~ Want to eat the same thing? Work at Kenny Rogers Roasters Mahkota Parade now~!

p.s. i wonder why am i promoting KRR.. hmm.. brainwash!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.