Pages

Monday, November 01, 2004

The Last GY Sunday


*already missing you, GY*


Well, yesterday morning was officially the last GY Sunday. After this, I dunno what's gonna happen. Lots of planning will be needed and the next Team Meeting will be one that's full of headaches. Well, since it's the last GY Sunday for us, we planned for FGA to drop by. And juz as arranged, the team from FGA KL came to our church this morning and we had a great time of praise and worship, not to mention the ever funny yet deep sermons from Ps Daniel Singh. Stepping in the hall suddenly brought a mirage of memories of the GY. Finally, I was home. I can’t believe it’s been more than 2 months since we last had a GY Sunday Service. Praise and worship was good, as expected from FGA. Made me wish that I was the one up there playing the X or the acoustic guitar.

Okay, I shall stop reminiscing and get back on track. *ahem*

After a very fulfilling worship, Ps Daniel went to the front and started sharing. His usual jokes and laughter lighten up the tense atmosphere - the side effect of not coming to GY for so long. They prayed for us and gave us some nice praise at the end of the meeting, which has always been a nice touch.


*oh, it's ONLY RM2000+.. rich kid*


Okay, so now everyone was fellowshipping and chatting about. Maybe it's juz some instinct reaction or something like that, because Allan, Jason Teh, Edward and I were drawn to check out the shining Ibanez X that was on the stand like a moth to the light. When asked how much it cost, the dude gave a smirk and told us it was RM2000+. Bah~! Rich kids~! It's an FGA thing. We took turns trying the X out. When it was my turn, the unexpected happened - I couldn't play my usual riffs! *gasp!* Am I THAT rusty?! I guess not touching my X for more than 4 months has taken its toll on me. I told myself that I would pick up my X again. Can't afford to loose touch in this kinda thing. I do pray that God would refresh my hands and fingers once again.

But juz as I held the Ibanez, I suddenly thought about the laksa I had at Orchard Road last Friday with SP and dad. Strange...


*the laksa dreams*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.