Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2004

aiming high


*oh it's nothing.. i'm juz aiming for the moon*


My day started off unusually early at 8.30am. Like a blind man, I navigated with my hands to the bathroom, stumbled over some furniture along the way too and by 9.40am, I was at SP's house to pick her up. All that trouble for what you ask? Well, you wouldn't believe me if I told you - to study at the State Library. Yeap~ I could enter Ripley's Believe It Or Not: Konn Mann Edition for that sort of thing. Not that I've NEVER been there or anything like that; it's juz that I SELDOM go there to study (or to do whatever nonsense). I met my cuz, Su Pheen, studying with her friends there too. She asked me out for lunch and I agreed. And so, we started studying intensively (though intensive is already too late i guess).

After a few hours of staring at alien notes and empty papers, I decided it was time for a break. And so I went to find Su Pheen and the 4 of us, Su Pheen, her friend, SP and me, went to Sin Hoe garden to chomp down some lunch. Su Pheen and her friend had Wan Tan Mee while SP and me had Un Lai's Beef Noodles (again!!). Juz as we were about to start eating, 3 guys came and sat in our table. Juz as I was about to stand up, SP pulled my shirt and told me that they were her friends - Catholic High School crappers. Gutless losers with no sense of pride. How dare they sit in the same table as me! I ensured their deaths to be... swift and as painless as possible. Dealing with their leftovers was kinda messy. We then continued to munch down our food.

After good meal, we headed back to the library to continue to study. Well, actually it was juz only SP and me left. Su Pheen and her friend went home. And I thought she was having her STPM. Hmmmm... Studying half-way, SP complaint to me about a stomach ache she was having. Strangely enough, my stomach feels juz as weird too. I feared the worst. "*gasp!* Maybe Un Lai poisoned us!", SP returned a sharp stare at me. Understood ma'am.

I somehow managed to cover all 7 chapters required for the finals in those hours that I study. Even as I'm typing this down, I'm actually taking a break from studying at my bro's apartment. I've been practically studying the whole day~! And why do I study so hard for this subject, System Analysis and Design? To transfer my credits when I'm doing my degree ofcourse! I'm aiming for atleast a B+ because that's the requirements to transfer my credits. Talk about aiming high huh?

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.