Pages

Friday, November 19, 2004

i got fired!!

Well, not really fired. I've stopped working. Heck~ I'm one of my dad's elite crews that he can actually depend on! He wouldn't fire me right? Or would he.... *insecurity sux* What more a better way to celebrate the day that I stopped working to concentrate on my studies than to go out on a movie date with SP. *Ah hak~*

I had 2 movies installed for us - Shutters, which is said to be a really good horror show though it's Thai; and The Incredibles, which is as expected - really incredible. It's fun watching for free but hey, I get used to it. *Hehe~* The Shutters was a great show. Honestly, I feel that it's better than Ju-On. Though it's filled with loadz of cheap sound-n-scare and the ghost looks kinda pretty (i think she uses Head and Shoulders.. hmmm...), the movie has a pretty solid story and the main character, is a jerk. The combo of a great story indeed. I especially like it when it ends with the ghost still haunting the poor dude. My perquisite for every horror movie. Hehe~

The Incredibles was seriously a great show, though I had to shut some ball-less malay punks next to me - which adds to the fun. Bwahahahahaa! I find such shows rather refreshing from all the violence, gore, sex etc etc. Believe it or not, there's not a single drop of blood in the show! Pixar Animators did a great job animating The Incredibles. Lots of unnoticeable elements - which by the way, is a good thing okay? Hmmm.. One day, maybe I could work for them... *ONE DAY*.


*juz the two of us.. we can make it if we try..*


The best thing about watching shows, is you watch it with someone like SP. She always shut me up when I make some logical comments on the show, or pick up plot holes. What can I say? It's difficult being a critic rite? But still, I had fun with her. Though we couldn't spend much time together today, I guess I'll juz have to wait till both our exams to be over. Speaking of which, mine is juz a few days away. Make that 3 days. *gasp!!* And dad says I dunno how to manage my time. Well dad~! If I didn't work at all, I bet I could've managed my time efficiently. How in the world am I gonna study after a hard day of work?! I mean, come on mann~! *singing* I'm no Superman.. Thank God SP lightened up my spirits abit. Juz the sight of her smiling is good enough for me. *dont tell her i said that okay?*

What more a better way to end the day than to eat some Beef Noodles~ Once again, it's juz dad and me. Drove all the way to Bukit Baru's Sin Hoe Garden juz to taste the luxury of Un Lai's Beef Noodles. "We are you number one fan! Ahhhhh!!!" Really good stuff I tell ya~ Imagine all that fat and fiber, sipping into your body as it goes through your intestines. Lovely ain't it?


*BEEF NOODLES! BEEF NOODLES! BEEF NOODLES!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.