Pages

Monday, November 15, 2004

i feel pretty.. oh so pretty..

You know.. I’m one of those guys who wouldn’t really bother much about how I look, what I wear, or even how I smell for that matter. I’m actually comfortable with who I am - my personality. But it seems that my 'slumberness' affects a lot of people, especially SP. So after much persuasion from SP, I finally had a hair cut. Well, it’s more like a makeover if you ask me. I feel like one of those gay guys from Queer Eyes For The Straight Guy had a go with my hair. A weird but true way to put it. I don't really mind people messing with my hair. I mean after all, I did get a baldhead during my NS stint. While I was there, somehow or rather, everyone wouldn't get their haircut till they see me getting mine. The moment I heard that, I immediately got it done. The feeling of the breeze chilling your bare skinhead. Ahhh... Refreshing indeed~


*sing along now - anus anus anus*


Anyway, so SP and Rebekah brought me to some hairstylist in MP. Okay, catch this guy's name: Amus. "Wha-? I thought you said a-... Never mind." Strangely though, this guy has a weird voice, and I mean really weird voice. More like a squeaky girly-mouse voice. I wonder if he had his nutz eaten or something cause his voice really freaks me out sometimes. SP assured me that he's a professional and that he will do a good job with my hair. And so, I placed my life in a Anus Amus' hands. First few minutes felt good. My hair looked okay with out any gel on, with the front hair dropping down. I looked like some cute Japanese guy.


*moshi moshi - hello*


But... After he put some kinda weird wax (on my hair you donkey!) and I suddenly look like some Ah Beng whom had his hair bitten by a dog. Yes, my hair was bitten by a dog with no nutz *sigh*. I put on my usual optimistic and cheerful look. Made jokes about it and laugh at it with SP and Rebekah. But the moment I stepped into KRR, I had a cupcake thrown at my direction. The crew were all commenting on how I look. My bro said I look gay (which by the way, isn't really bad), my "mother" said I look weird (still not bad) and Melvin said that I look like some gangster from the streets or something (and i thought i stopped that long time ago.. hah~!). So there you had it. RM25 worth of haircut and this is what you get - mockery. Well, I can't say I blame them or anything. I admit, I look abit weird in this hairstyle. Hopefully, I'll get used to it one day. Hope is a BIG word.


*okay honestly, who threw the cupcake?*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.