Pages

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

and you thought working was fun

I've been asking myself lately, "Why in the world am I working?! Especially in this super busy/crappy semester?!". I try to reason with the reason of me working but then again, it juz doesn't make any sense at all. After much thought, I gave myself a few reasons:

1) For soon-to-be new X (that is, after I sell off the old one)

2) For my holiday trip to KL (last time we spent more than RM1k)

3) For something...

4) For something too...

Okay, I admit. It's stupid. Yes! I said it clearly! It IS stupid. I mean, it's not like I've never worked before or anything, so experience is totally out of the question. After all, I did started working when I was 14 years old. And to fill my time? Heck~! I need time mann! By working, I'm straining myself a lot. *sigh* Managing time is definitely not trade. I bet many of you know the feeling, wishing you had more than 24 hours in a day. I guess it's juz the "season". Can't wait till next semester.

But one thing's for sure, I gotta get that new X! Hehe~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.