Pages

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

wha-? it's only 7am?!!

Today is abit special I muz say. The plan was for me to wake up an hour earlier than usual, come to MMU in blistering cold of the morning, and line up for the new ID card. And so, the plan shall go ahead.. as planned. Though I slept around 1.30am (was chatting with Vera on msn for the first time!), waking up was never an issue for me. And so, I did - woke up 6am, took my bath, drank my coffee, and sped off to mmu.

I muz say, mmu in he morning is pretty calm. No noisy undergrads walking about and no loiterers too. It was juz me, the fresh breeze, and *ahem* the security guards. So I took my time walking to the Security Office, enjoying some pure virgin fresh air on the way. Saw a long line of about 60 to 70 people waiting for their IDs. Masked myself with a positive attitude and told myself to wait. After more than half an hour, the security guard informed everyone, "We will only make 50 IDs per morning, so you have to come back later in the evening."

*CRASH!*

I shouted at the guards, "WHA?! You mean I woke up at 6am for nothing?! What moronic imbecillic crap is that?!". *ahem* Or atleast I wish I did. Hehe~ And so, my 4 hours worth of sleep was wasted.

NOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.