Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

away from the sun



I had a bad impression on how this semester was gonna be. After all, I have 5 subjects, 2 that holds the utmost importance of them all and I only have 3 months to study and one chance to score while avoiding failure. I think I've gotten use to it but then every semester is different.

I sat in the car, following dad around as he's trying to sort out his income tax crap. My action plan for this sem screen through my mind as I analyze it and try to pick out the flaws that I come across. At first it was smooth but like the computer memory, it started to get clogged up. Amazing how the brain sometimes works faster than your CPU eh?

At the brink of overloading, I opened my eyes and there it was, the setting sun across the horizon. The vibrant fire-orange surrounding bright white core. Warmth filled my heart as my burdens were lifted away. I looked at the sun again and I saw a smile - a familiar smile that I welcome everyday. This should be an interesting semester. Love out~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.