Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2004

do you kung fu?

It was a fine morning; the air was cool and the breeze was evermore refreshing. Sun was up and the sky was clear. Birds chirping, kids playing dogs running around. Not wanting it to go to waste I told dad,

"Hey~ Lets watch a movie"
"When?"
"Tonight laa"
"What show"

I pause for a moment in deep thought and then replied,

"Kung Fu"

His eyes opened wide, "You sure want to watch that show arr?"



"Yes" I said determined. And sure enough that night the family went to GSC to watch the show, Kung Fu a Stephen Chow show. The twist to it was this time SP followed and boy was she shy than ever. I have no clue why she's so afraid of my mom. My mom treated her very nicely and politely but she still gets the jitters. Strange? I have no idea. So after helping dad to close the restaurant, we went up to GSC where mom and bro were waiting for us. We went in the cinema expecting to have a great time watching a Stephen Chow's movie.

The show was sooooooooo funny!! The packed cinema were laughing and laughing and I myself was laughing my butts out at the jokes and puns. Stephen Chow, known for his trademark jokes and antics, made the best movie of his career. How would I know? Because my mom laughed her heart out, and when mom laughs at a joke, it means the joke is REALLY good. Kung Fu gets a 10/10 points from the Liu family. Go watch it peeps!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.