Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

love me when im gone

Juz in case you guys are wondering why I haven't been blogging, I'm having my hols in Genting/KL. Hehe~ Yeap~ Been here for 4 days already. On Sunday, exactly after church, I headed straight to Melaka Sentral with SP and my other two friends. Our destination? Genting!! Whoohoo!! Had a great time there, though we didn't play any of the outdoor themepark rides. Well, we DID ride the Motion Master: Grandprix. It suxed.. Really.. The last time I rode on the Motion Master, there was really loadz of "motion" but this time, I suxed - real bad. I don't have to go into detail but if you really want proof, go a head and try the ride. Besides playing the indoor games and sleeping, I spent most of my time doing what I do best - eating. Hahahaha~ Samuel (KL friend), was kind enough to pass us his Genting Card, ergo we were able to get loadz of discounts. Yumm Yumm~

Well, that was KL. Right now, I'm in a cyber cafe somewhere in KL with the rest. Initially, we planned to stay in a Hotel Nouva but Sammy here was kind enough to let us crash at his place. What a nice guy - till I colgate him, that is. Muahahaahahaha~ One of the best thing about this year's trip is that I get to spend more time with SP. That's something I really treasure. Hope this year's trip will be as fun as last year's trip. Will update when I get back to Malacca. Later dudes~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.