Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

woa~ it's almost like the first day of school!!



Right... How I wish it were. Walking up to the same ol' building, walking up the same ol' steps, walking into the same ol' lecture halls. I wonder when I'll shake of that feeling. You know you have a problem if life becomes stereotype in your mind. I recall the time when I first step into the halls of my first kindergarden, what a torture it was - to the teacher of course. *Ahaks~* Made her life a living hell.. Well, actually when I was young, I was one of those goody-two-shoes who would talk sweet things to the teacher and be the same person who puts tum-tax on her chair. Evil... She never found out though I have a feeling she suspects its me. Poor teacher.

So much for first day of lecture after the hols. A looooong and sloooooow day. Need frequent refils of NFSU2. My new Mazda RX8 roars like thunder over oceans, declaring its awesome power and its mighty engine. Speeding across the streets and freeways like the wind through the trees in a thick, dense forest of cars and trucks.






Thank God it's juz a game mann...

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.