Pages

Monday, December 27, 2004

unloved? no way

Juz recently, I read a post from another blog. There this Christian girl who let her heart out and spilled it all over her blog. Her words were filled with hurt and despair and hope seemed a mile away for her. I'm a guy who can imagine or picture things very well. For me to read her blog sank me into her emotions; her tears streaming down her cheeks, red swallon eyes and heart crying out for someone to hear. But when she said, ".. it's difficult being the unloved one", the music suddenly stopped. Wait-a-minit! No one's unloved!! In the Christian circle of thousands, no one is ever left out of love!! How could she miss the most simple part of a Christian life?! It's impossible I tell ya~ The spirit of God prompted me to give her a comment and I prayed that it would pierce her broken heart and open it up to God. After all, God loves broken vessel - it's the only vessel that He can fix it with love.

Kinda reminded me of those days when I'm down, which is like, almost everyday. Ahaks~ But me being me, God's love always prevails in the end. His light beats the sun and His works out do Gandalf a gazziliontrillionmillionsomething times! But I can relate to her heart. Being broken soo many times, I bet many people can relate too. It's the same song with a different chorus. The style is the same, but the storyline is different. Hehe~ But one thing remains the same, is the same love that made the world and redeemed it.

So much for that, I gotta go. Have another class in like 20 minutes time. God bless.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.