Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2004

NFSU2 and GYbbq?

You know the feeling of getting your hands on a new game? It makes you wanna stick on the computer for hours and hours and hours and win it within a day. But I'll get to that later.

Last nights' round out till 6.30am with Aaron Wee didn't helped much. By the time I actually reached home was around 7am, and mom was already up preparing to go for work. Sleeping at such times really does things to people. I had a really weird dream. Weird because the dream was so clear, I still remember it till now. So I woke up at 2pm and immediately started doing my house chores - cleaning up the house. Jagged in Switchfoot's CD, pumped up the volume, grabbed the broom and I'm set to go all the way. By the time I was finished with mopping the whole place it was already roughly 4.30pm. I sat down, sweaty and smelly as always, reading the newspaper while sipping my morning evening coffee. Ahhh~ The aroma~


*that's Sam's face there*


After taking my bath, I went on the com and installed a lovely game that I got my hands on from my bro - Need For Speed: Underground 2. Cool stuff. Loadz of new features and cars and most of all, a whole new gameplay. Well, most of it are rip-offs from the GTA and the Burnout series. But still, it's a great game to play. My rating for it: 8.5/10. There's nothing more fulfilling than the feeling of playing like how I drive in the real life. Ahaks~


*BALOON BATTLE!!*


Initially, I didn't really felt like going for The Gateway Youth: Christmas BBQ as I had an irritating flu. But in the end, I knew I couldn't miss it no matter how sick I was. Dad was kind enough to drop me off at the party somewhere beside Kotamas. Was cheerfully greeted by the younger youths. It seems they were expecting me. Still wondering why... I went on bbq'ing my sausages, burgers and marshmallows. Easily bored with such mediocre food, naturally I started experimenting grilling different types of food together. I created the marshmallow/chocolate(CRISPS) burger with burnt buns laced with butter. Sweeeeeeeta!! Alas, though I was having loadz of fun, my flu was giving me a massive headache and the leaking tap in my nose didn't help the situation - I was forced to return home early and I couldn't stay over night there. *sob sob* Luckily, NFSU2 kept me company throughout the night. Hehe~

On Fire

They tell you where you need to go
They tell you when you need to leave
They tell you what you need to know
They tell you who you need to be

But everything inside you
Knows there's more than what you've heard
There's so much more than empty conversations
Filled with empty words

And you're on fire
When He's near you
You're on fire when He speaks
You're on fire burning at these mysteries

Give me one more time around
Give me one more chance to see
Give me everything You are
Give me one more chance to be near You

When everything inside me
Looks like everything I hate
You are the hope I have for change
You are the only chance I'll take

And I'm on fire
When You're near me
I'm on fire when You speak
I'm on fire burning at these mysteries

I'm standing on the edge of me
I'm standing at the edge of everything I've ever been
And I've been standing at the edge of me
Standing at the edge

And I'm on fire
When You're near me
I'm on fire when You speak
I'm on fire burning at these mysteries

~switchfoot~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.