Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Bubble Tea Matters

Woah~ This week has been like a full-fledged lecture filled week mann. Thank God tomorrow is Thursday and the day after that is Friday (like duh?!). Only 2 hours of lecture at 4pm. Sweeeet~! And on friday, I only have 3 hours of lectures from 8am to 11am~ Double Sweeeet~!

Loads of action in the CLC's ground floor today. Lots of people walking around promoting their stuffs. And to think that I didn't know there was a December intake. tsk tsk.. So blurr mann~

Anyway, there's this Bubble Tea shoppe that SP and I visit frequently as they go to various pasar malam and we had gotten to know the guy and gal running the shoppe pretty well. Since the CLC was going through minor renovations, the poor dudes were forced to use their own power supply aka generator. Juz as they were running their usual business, the worst of things happened, they ran out of gas. So say goodbye to those waffles and ice blended drinks. The best part was it happened as I wanted to place my order. With a sigh I told them I'll come back after my next lecture and so I went off for my lab. After class, I went to look for them again but their generator was still down. The guy looked at me for a second or two then told me hold on. He tried turning on his generator again and this time it lasted long enough for the gal to make my Ice Blended Apple with Coconut Sweetenings! Now that's how you treat a regular customer and a friend. Talk about being faithful. Ahaks~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.