Pages

Monday, December 27, 2004

so how was UR christmas?

For all the years celebrating Christmas, I have a different perception of this special day each year. It seems every year is different. Yea, so we have the usual plays, choir, and skits each year. But what I meant by different is what happens in that week of Christmas.


*laksa rawks the house!*


Somehow this year, the Liu family is taking it easy. From the morning till night it was slow and steady. On the eve Christmas, we went to a food court near Orchard Square. Wanted to get some Law Mee but I settled on the ever faithful Laksa Mee. Okay~ So having really spicy food like laksa for brunch has never been a good idea. I had to crap a couple of hours after that but hey, it was worth it mann~ Hahaha~


*cook ur own meal dude*


That night there was a little twist. We invited SP along for our Christmas eve dinner. She was nervous as ever! For some reason, she hasn't got use to seeing my mom around. Dad had already booked a table for 5 at The Carry On restaurant. It's the best steamboat restaurant in town and so getting a table there was pretty tough but hey, my dad knows everyone right? Ahaks~ Traffic was a killer and my patience wore really thin. I muz have cut through many cars roughly. I reached her house at 7.50pm and I have to reach Carry On by 8pm. Great... In the end, we reached there in time and had a great dinner. After dinner SP and I went to Portuguese Settlement for the Christmas countdown. Lots of people were there and parking was another killer. At least we managed to catch a great view of some lousy/cheap fireworks display.


*supercool sandwiches*


On Christmas morning, dad made some delicious sandwiches. It comes in 2 separate flavors too. Real good stuff I tell ya. We spent the rest of the day sleeping. Yeap~ Sleeping! Doing nothing at all~ Great huh?

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.