Pages

Friday, December 03, 2004

winning isn't everything

Right~ Bwahahahaha!! Why would I say something like that? I'll get to that so read on. I was actually worn off from doing all my camp stuffs and bank craps. Okay, so I didn't get tired by doing those stuff. I guess it was because I didn't had enough sleep the previous night. *chuckles* I deserved it, don't I? So anyway, by time I was done with everything, it was already 5pm. Since everyone was tired, we decided to take a short nap - I didn't. I stayed up messing with the com.

.:6.20pm:.

"Drew!! You didn't sleep arr?!", mom exclaimed. "I did; I slept on the com~". Apparently, it didn't amuse her. Hahahahaa~ So the 4 of us got ready and we headed off to Melacca Club. Honestly, I'm not in my top form. I AM tired, but I have this weird thing for sweating it out especially when I'm tired. So fine, started out with tabble tennis with my bro. He won the first round, but I trashed him good the 2nd round. The 3rd round however, was one of the best games I've ever played (or atleast that's how I feel). We were smashing at each other, playing loadz screw balls too. Real cooool~ Later, trashed him 15 - 1 in badminton. For some reason, he lost all hope during the middle of the game. So the 2nd half wasn't much of a challenge. Ahaks~! Juz kidding bro~ Played with the house champion, my mom - beat her in badminton too. Juz before we left, played a quick game of table tennis again with my bro. Guess who won? It seemed that I was on a roll~ I juz keep winning and winnning! Wahaahhaha~

Went home, soaked wet shirt (and pants) feeling awfully great. Though every ounce of energy in my body has been drained, the winning feeling seemed to fill that hole. And they say winning isn't everything~ Hah~!


*WATER!! WATER!! PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.