Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2004

beware of your butt...

Aaron Wee left Malacca 3 hours ago to travel to Thailand. My advice to him, "Use protection and beware of your butt." Hahahahahaha~ Call me bad and stuff, but that was funny!!

Anyway, today was rather a sloooow draggy day, and I mean real draggy. So I spent the previous night in my bro's apartment online and stuff. Only slept around 6.30am. The best part was I had to wake up at 10am to have breakfast with dad. Great... *sigh* After munching down some chicken rice balls (ate a little... didn't have much of an appetite) I spent the whole day lazing around doing absolutely nothing/zit/elek'/kosong. Talk about a fun filled day eh? Well, we did sort of went out to eat or something like that laa. So I guess I couldn't really say I spent the whole day doing absolutely nothing.


*gotta love it eh?*


After eating brunch, I went over to Wee's place to collect my cash. He owes me RM200 but he paid me RM50 first while he finds the rest of the cash. Call me a loan shark if you will. Hehe~ Anyway, juz as the car drove into the junction of Aaron's house, I spotted 2 of Wee's cousin - Nissan Skyline GTR!! Awesome dude!! Talk about rich relatives~ Hah~ The sound of the roaring engine, blinding headlights, and the smooth dashboard - think Need For Speed Underground. The best sets of wheels in the game. Well, at least to me. Ahaks~


*WOAH~!!*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.