Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

fade to grey

In the midst of darkness, it's easy to fall.
And when we become tired and weary everything seems to crumble to the floor.
Where do we go? What do we do?
Cause for all we know, everyone doesn't have a clue.
These are times when black and white fade to grey.
Everyone's confuse, and the world in dismay.
We reach out and fall back. We call out but echoes reflect.
"Are we in the right direction? Or is this some sort of illusion?".
Have to keep running. Running from everything.
Everything and everyone. Running towards the Son, my only One.
And now with Him in my heart, I'm open to His touch.
And I'm changed from my past in this love that will forever last.
A touch from Grace and now I can see His face.
My hands reach out the light. The light that shines away my plight.
This one thing all must hear, salvation is here.


No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.