Pages

Friday, December 17, 2004

the beautiful letdown: im back


*SP: ARRGHHH!! IT'S GONNA SNAPP!!!*


After a week's trip, I'm finally home. Yea, it's been tiring and stuff. Strange enough, in Genting, I have more than enough sleep whereas in KL, I hardly have enough sleep. Here's a short summary of what I did in the 6 days trip.


*the beautiful letdown sunrise*


On the 12 (Sunday), at 12.14pm Sim Hong, Kai Ping, Sue Ping and me headed for KL on the Malacca - Kuala Lumpur Express. Arrived at Pudu Station around 3.10pm. Samuel picked us up and brought us to the Genting Cable Car (his car couldn't carry us buffalos up to genting.. ahaks~). For some of us, it's probably not the first time. For me, it's the 6th time I'm riding this bloody cable car. SP on the other hand was rather nervous when in the cable car. I guess she has a slight fear of heights. Hmmm~ Anyway, it took us quite some time to reach Genting. In fact, Samuel and the others were already there waiting for us. They were really patient with everything, which is a great quality in LRC KL.


*Sammuel, Me and SP in some Jap Restaurant*


So I checked us in and unpacked and stuff. First action? Eat!! Had some stuff to munch on and we were all around Genting. This year, didn't play any of the theme park attractions. The only thing that seemed worthwhile going was The Motion Master and The Snow House. Since last year SP was itching to go into the Snow House. So this year, I made sure her wishes came true. Spent most of the time there enjoying the cool atmosphere and sleeping. On our the last day there, I brought SP to watch the sunrise again though it's a different location from last year's sunrise. One thing that remained the same, was the magnificence of God's creation. The sunrise was absolutely beautiful. No doubt about that! See, I am sentimental after all. Ahaks~


*decorating Samwise's tree*


Checked out on Tuesday, 3pm. Took the cable car down and a bus to Pudu Station again. From there we took the LRT to Masjid Jamek and another one to Bangsar. Here's the dumb part, we unknowingly took a 30+ minutes walk all the way to Mid Valley Megamall when we could've easily taken a 5 minutes KTM train ride there. Instead, we were burning under the scorching sun. Only human... *sigh* There, Sam greeted us once again with his ever cheerful smile. We spent the last 3 days and 2 nights, sleeping in his house and going around the city. At Sunway Pyramid, we tried our hands and skillz on the Archery Level. I feel that I'm getting better at it (can almost challenge that bloody elf!).


*DIE LEGOLAS!! DIE!!*


Besides that, I had fun shooting down terrorist with my trusty sniper rifle at the Mid Valley's Arcade. Cool game mann~ My score was almost a perfect 100% head shots! (loadz of CS helped) Anywayz, though this year, we spent less money and didn't really travel around much, SP and I had a great time there and personally, that's all that matters to me. Thank You God for all the fun You have graciously bless me. Pray too that though the fun was great, You would forgive me for any sins I've done during the trip. Amen~


*heads up!*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.