Pages

Monday, December 27, 2004

dream sequence



Not wanting to lose the precious last moments of the Christmas spirit, I slept at 3am last night. Spend the night chatting with various Gateway Youths, sending them pictures of their play and also the cute little Serene from Ipoh. Aside from that, I was busy downloading and printing my notes for today's lectures. In the midst of chatting and stuff, I had a dream sequence. It something like a half-life kinda thing. You're awake in a sub-concious level and everything around seems so unreal. Yea, I had that. Pretty freaky too. After putting much thought into it, here I am trying to figure out the words to say. Either that or I'm enjoying the feel of this new keyboard in the CITS Lab. Gosh~ There's something about me and new keyboards mann. This should be an interesting new relationship. Ahaks~

So what more could I say? I'm juz a guy who's trying to pass the time since my next lecture is an hour away. Weird as it looks or strange as it seems, there's nothing more confusing. My eyes are half-open and my brain, already dead. Or maybe I left them on my bed. Too lazy to move, too tired to think. I think I'll juz sit on the chair and sink. Trying to get your attention and at the same time bug you with irritation. It's working isn't it? So I guess I'll now juz end it. Sorry for wasting your time reading. But thanx for taking the trouble looking.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.