Pages

Monday, December 20, 2004

good bye.. my precious...

Okay~ Lets recap what went on in this 3 weeks of holiday. First week was resting/working week. Since it was right after my exams, I really needed to recuperate but at the same time I had to prepare for my Youth Camp as I'm in charge of games. The second week was fun, which is good. Hahaha... Was focusing on trying to reach out to God and at the same time let the youths experience worshipping God in a different level while having fun time too, or at least that's what I was trying to achieve. The youths gave a positive response at the end of the camp so I guess it was worth the effort. I bet they'll never look at tofu the same way again *winks*.

After camp, I was busy "resting" from the camp. It's funny how humans need a holiday FROM the holiday. Weird bunch of freaks.. *humph!* While resting, my eyes, full of anticipation, were set on the main event - the Genting/KL trip. On Sunday right after church, SP, her friends and I went on a journey filled with excitement. Well.. Not really exciting but I guess it'll have to do. After the trip, GY had the bbq night and stuff and bla bla bla. And now here I am, sitting in front of the computer at 1.05 in the morning. Crappers.. So much for the 3 weeks holiday huh? Oh well, at least I DID have a rather good holiday after a really stressful week of examination.

But still, I'm once again having mixed feelings. Lost and confuse. Though I had fun, I've failed God several times. It's funny how we Christians must pursue God and deny the world and ourselves, unlike the world that's so empty and void in the hearts. Sometimes I forget who am I and make horrible mistakes. But by the grace of God, redemption is always there.


*the Christmas spirit..*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.