Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

pre-hectic forseen

So, how DO you prepare for a hectic day knowing it will be hectic? I dunno, watch late night programmes and sleep very late after chatting with your friends online. That sorta nutshell. Listening to my collection of mp3s, all christian songs. Now currently listening to jars of clay's Needful Hands. Cool title~ Anyway, I'm pretty tired right now. I'm multitasking with 12 windows under my taskbar and I'm trying to write this darn blog while chatting to friends and replying/writing mails. Nutz I tell ya. Nothing much to write except that I hope I can get everything done in time. Never know if anything will screw up last minute. Sux if it happens. If you have nothing to do out there and you're reading this, please pray for the following:

- good wheather during my church's youth camp

- for me to get everything done in time

- all the events to go smoothly

- the games doesn't screw up

Thanx peeps and good nite to you too~


*light broke through...*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.