Pages

Saturday, December 04, 2004

dont miss me cruel world!!

This will be my last time blogging - ever. Don't miss me ya?

*CHEERING!!*

Right... Actually I won't be blogging for another 5 days. Why? Because I'm gonna be busy sticking my fingers into other matters; in other words, I'm going for Gateway Youth Camp 2004!!! It's the hype of the year!! Wanna come?? TOO LATE!! Muahahahahahaa!! Imagine all the fun you're missing!! My goodness~ Which dude wouldn't wanna come for our youth camp?

What makes our camp so great you ask? Let me tell you first, there won't be a full band, so no loud music this year. Music is juz a partial element of a good camp. Our speaker, Ps Kelvin Sim but... Our main guest, the One that makes all our camps great, the One whom we welcome in everything we do, the Star of our camp, our Lord Jesus Christ! Whoohooo!!

This goes out to two people who can't come for the camp, Vera and Rebekah. Rebekah is in Australia now with her parents and Vera, well, go read her blog. Especially Vera, wish you were here to have fun with all the other guys. After all, we're more than juz a family; we are Gatewayians. Have fun there while you still can gurl! God bless~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.