Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2005

2 weeks isn't so long... right??


*leaving the shadows behind*

For some reason, SP decided to go fulltime for her Starbucks Coffee stint. Initially, she was very excited about it though she had to train in K.L. for a week. Well, that was "initially". After dad recieved a call from the area manager, it seems that SP would be gone for 2 weeks instead of the earlier thought 1 week. Her hostel will be in Seremban and she'll have to travel all the way to KLIA to train and to me, that sux.

After going through the briefing last Friday, she told me she felt rather reluctant to go now. She was afraid of being bored there and stuff. I tried my best to assure her that she would have a fun and rewarding time there. Alas, I saw through her smile and she was a little troubled. That sight made my heart broke. But what can I do? I mean, I believe that this will prove to be a great opportunity for her to learn how to live independantly, but I'm still very worried of her well-being.

She will be leaving tomorrow around 12pm. *sigh* I guess all I could do is juz to pray - hard.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.