Pages

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Thomas Liu : You're FIRED!!


*the glass is empty and there's nothing left for me*


Nahh~ Dad didn't say that. Though it would be cool if he did. All he needs is loadz of money and less hair with a comb-over and he would overtake Da' Trump. Well, here's the news: I'm leaving Kenny Rogers - for good! So no more free juicy fat roasted chicken for me. I had enough it already anyway. Why am I leaving? Well, had some personal reasons but no problems, mind you.

I guess it was coming sooner or later. I mean, I can't work there forever right? So what if I'm their best worker (ahaks~)? I should give other people a chance to prove themselves. Me = one of the five Aces. Gundam S Destiny is sooo coool!

So is this the last of the great Andrew Liu? Of course not! The soon-to-open-in-MP Starbucks Coffee is having an interview in KRR this Saturday, 10am and I'm set on getting my "dream job" there. I've always wanted to be surrounded by coffee. Ahhhh~ That rich aroma..

SP on the other hand, is having trouble resigning. Why? Because it seems that my dad's junior manager has a way of persuading young, innocent, naive' gals. And SP happens to fall in that category. Even my dad was abit irritated when I told him about it. I mean like, what so hard quitting? Juz quit mann! Hahahaha~ But I can't blame her. She has a big heart deep down there. She juz wanna help that poor manager. Still, I've told her to resign and so, she threw in her letter. Now I'm juz waiting for her confirmation. Starbucks!! Here I come!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.