Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

deep impact (on people's lifes)

Ever felt that chill slowly creeping down your spine whenever you sense someone watching you? I get that all the time mann. It's as if I have someone who's constantly stalking me. The fella could be some psycho admirer, or some one who has a huge crush on me. Even more profound, it could be the watchful eyes of God.

I'm a sinner. I confess it to the world. If it wasn't for God's grace and mercy, I wouldn't even be here. I would be out there in the club, getting laid and eventually dying of AIDS think too far already. Amusing as it sounds to certain people, it's actually a horrific fact. We should actually be dead right now. But God has His perfect plan crafted out in the hearts of His people.

We, being sons and daughters of God we're meant to be the light of the world, the salt of the earth, the sound of the thunders, the roar of the ocean and the voice of the people. The eyes of this world are always on us, watching our every movement - every behavior. We should lead the way and set the example.

With that in mind, one can imagine all the stress and the burden a Christian carries everytime he walks and talks. Every word spoken and every action taken reflects to Him. And guess what? Having said all that, I feel very rotten mann~ I've been a bad bad boy.. *sigh*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.