Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2005

REFORMAT : my ass..


*steak = me*


So here's the deal, I was dead gone for 4 days without my comp. Why? Go read the previous post. Ahaks~ Anywayz, so after taking the CPU back home, I immediately plugged everything back in. I was hoping for everything to be back to its original state and I was wrong - dead wrong. The mp3 player still can run the songs! In fact, none of the players can run any song!! In other words~ I went through all the trouble sending the comp for reformatting for no reason!!

Great...

Still, I'm grateful that I at least have my comp back and running though now I can't listen to my collections of *ahem* original Christian songs anymore. The internet is still as slow as ever but at least I can go online. Ahhh~ It's the simple things in life that we truely look forward too. I guess I'll have to send the comp back to the shop to fix the sound. *Grumble...*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.