Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

CG nite of mmu




Today I officially have a CG~! Oh ya, CG stands for Care Group duh?!. I've joined Taman Dahlia's CG group aka A.S.S. What it stands for? Nothing corny I asure you. So before this, I was called many names. The spectator, the exile, etc etc. I guess it fits my description. After all, I haven't gone CF for 2 semesters. This should be a new experience for me. Gonna be fun - I hope.

Ever since I've stepped foot in CF, I've noticed certain interesting characters and met with weird people too. I didn't know studying people would be this fun. Ahahahaha~ I guess my plan for "staying low profile" didn't really worked out. Oh well, I guess it's juz another CF member thingie..

1 comment:

sippy said...

haha
andrew, someone like u can never stay a low profile
cos u has a bro that's so high profile :)
n it's hard to imagine u in ur "geek" or "nerd" style
it will be so so so not u :p
but perhaps i'm wrong
so prove it to me :p

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.