Pages

Sunday, January 09, 2005

windows of opportunities



My com is gone!! So sad mann!! How'd it happened? I have no idea.. I think. Well, as far as I can remember, it happened one day as I was playing NFSU2. Being bored of the repetitive songs, I decided to switch on my mp3 in the background as I played the game. Thinking it was harmless, I played on - I was wrong. One fine usual day, I on my mp3 and played NFSU2. Suddenly, it crashed!! I calmly restarted my computer and scanned my disk. Nothing was destroyed. Whew~

Being a stubborn guy, I continued doing what I "thought" was harmless. It crashed as expected, but this time something was different - the game can't run! Okay~ Calm down. Life is not all about games and fun. I reinstalled the game - same results. The game was gone for good. *sigh* Okay~ So I guess it was time for me to find other entertainments anyway. I can't keep playing that dumb game for the rest of my life right? Right?? RIGHT?!!

So that night, I did my normal routine. Check my mail, chat with friends and of course, write my blog. With all that in mind, after my OS finished loading, I connected to the net. Then I switched on my mp3 player. The unexpected happened - the computer crashed!!!

"WHAT?!" I slammed my fist at the poor mosquito.

So I'll be on9 like for 2 to 3 hours with not a sound. No song, no noise, nothing. Great... As if my night life can't be any boring. I told my bro about it and the next day we immediately send the comp for some reformatting. I have a lot of patience for most things. But one thing I can't handle is silence. I need music mann~ *sigh*

So I guess this post has nothing to do with the title, but who cares right? Hehe~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.