Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2005

this road


the long road towards the Son...


The past few days I haven't been feeling good. I had massive headaches at night (especially during CF), woke up yesterday with a rock on my chest cause it was sooo hard to breathe, and today I was down with an irritating flu. Well, I'm not really surprise as these few days I wasn't behaving well either. So for I everything that I've done wrong, I deserve to fall sick. Ahaks~

Today I woke up feeling tired as always. Mom was lecturing me about how I should take care of my own health and stuff. Figures she's a nurse after all. But then all the sudden, everything felt very routine to me. You know; waking up, dragging my feet to lecture and stuff. I used to wake up every morning reluctantly but then all the sudden waking up wasn't an issue. Okay~ I doesn't make much sense but read on. I mean I woke suddenly feeling like I've lost the purpose for waking up and I wake up juz for the hell of it. Think - zombie; mindless body with no purpose.

I slapped myself in the facepretty hard too.. for thinking such thoughts. I got a hold of myself, took deep breaths and Switchfoot came to the rescue singing, "We were meant to live for so much more, have we lost ourselves?". We are the purpose driven people mann!! Ask ourselves, what are we doing everyday as we journey down this road?! Gotta really wake up and see the glory dude!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.