Pages

Friday, January 28, 2005

wake up and smell the coffee


coffee coffee coffee.. my precious..


Do you know that the person who made coffee was a Christian? You know why? Cause he's gotta be one God-inspired dude to create the ultimate drink, namely coffee!! By golly, everyone in the world should appreciate coffee for all it's natural goodness and *ahem* caffeine. Slap a person who doesn't like coffee with a salmon and he too would realize it's true.

Okay~ I might sound like a coffee obsessive nut bag with a few bolts loosen. Can you blame me? After all, I was brought up on coffee mann~ When I was juz an innocent child (and I'm still innocent.. ahaks~), my every morning kick-start was coffee. Sure there was milk and stuff but coffee replaced them a looong time ago. And if weren't for coffee, I would be wide awake every night. Now I can't sleep without it. Serious case huh?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haizz sad to say I can't drink coffee! It gives me headache! Oh Boy! So no salmon will make me say its true! haha

Anonymous said...

i dun drink coffee either, it's so bitter
i like sweeter drinks, such as mango juice from CD
haha~~ :D

serene said...

Oooh...u like coffee too?? hmm i oso like bt gud ting i not as obsessive as u!! haha...bt i cant drink it without milk and sugar...too bitter...bt i like ti anyway...nice post!!

vera said...

hey you.....So you really wanna slap me when I come back arr....Ok, come and slap me..see you dare or not!kekekekek. To be honest, I hate black Coffee. Staying here in Brazil, I should be taking the opportunity to drink as much as I can right? But I don´t. I haven´t taken a single drop of cofee here. But you know what, since you are a coffee lover, I´ll get you some really good Brazilian coffee ok? love,vera

WontdieonE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
WontdieonE said...

Vera <- How could you not love coffee?!! It's wrong mannn!! Totally wrong!! But I'd love to have some fineeee brazillian coffee~ Hehe~ Thanx!

Serene <- Way to go gal!! Coffee is always good for the... health? Hehe~

CP <- Mango is good, yes. No doubt. But bitter coffee keeps you awake right?? Do not argue with me!!!! MUahahahaahahaha~

Phillip <- Slaps Phillip with salmon again.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.