Pages

Monday, January 03, 2005

history


*lets see what happens in 2005*


At exactly 0800 hours, the first lecture of the year 2005 will commence!! *applause!* Right... So here comes the boring parts of my life. Loads of things happened last year. Some memorable, something I'd rather forget. But whatever it is, here's my life in 2004.

Note: Not in order (i think)

:: Spend the new year of 2004 in KL with SP, Lik Shien, Carroanne, and Sam.
:: Celebrated a rather quiet Chinese New Year in Asahan.
:: Put on my very own custom-made traditional Chinese clothing.
:: Carroanne came down to Malacca and we had lots of time to catch up.
:: Went for my medical appointment (NS requirement).
:: Packed my bags, said good byes and left for NS.
:: Shaved bald (yea babe~)
:: Got kicked in the face for the first time (in the face larr).
:: Made lots new unexpected friends in NS.
:: Went for the other half of the training in UIA Gombak, KL.
:: Got together with SP on the 25 April, her birthday.
:: Finished my training, said good bye to my other family.
:: Pants size went from 36 to 31. Face became noticeably thinner.
:: Registered into MMU on the 5th of May. Immediately started class.
:: Forgotten to wake Ee Jin up the previous day to register into MMU.
:: Started blogging!!
:: Had a fascination for animes. Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu is sooo coool!!
:: Went to Malacca Club frequently with family.
:: Got hit by a car and the guy sped off (still alive).
:: Sharpen skills in dart, table tennis, badminton, pool and bowling.
:: Accidentally set off MMU's alarm one night (ran like mad).
:: SP and I bought dad IceWine Collection for his birthday.
:: Bro gave me his Nokia 3650 for my birthday.
:: Work for dad for more than 2 months none stop.
:: Celebrated mom's birthday at Seafarers Nyonya Cuisine.
:: Celebrated 5 of my relatives birthday in August (except mine).
:: Had a minor concussion at home while no one's around (it hurt).
:: Frequently ate Sushi with SP.
:: Went to grandma's place juz to play cards with her.
:: Went to Tanjung Bidara with my ex-classmates.
:: Saw Babu pissed on Yuga for the first time.
:: Went to KL for cuz's wedding dinner.
:: Had the biggest Fish Head Curry in my life.
:: Walked all the way home from MMU. Took me one and half hours.
:: Shu Lin, my NS best buddy, gave a surprise visit.
:: Lil' toe nail completely broke (didn't really hurt)
:: Dad had is stomach probed.
:: Bro shifted out of the house to BBU, which is near to the house.
:: Changed my hairstyle to some Ah Beng look.
:: Repaired my hair so that it didn't look so Ah Bengish.
:: Saw Aaron Wee's cuz's Nissan Skyline GTR.
:: Spent my first week of the holiday preparing for Youth Camp.
:: Went for Gateway Youth Camp 2004. Accidentally scratch my guitar!
:: First time in Gateway YC, I planned a game about throwing tofus.
:: Dislocated my left shoulder.
:: Went to KL with SP, Sim Hong and Kai Ping.
:: Bought Switchfoot!!
:: Reminisce a lot about NS.
:: Gateway Youth had its last Sunday Service.
:: Fireworks will never look the same.
:: Eggs will never look the same.
:: Toilet paper will never look the same.
:: Cancelled the open-house plan. Instead, ate at Carry On.
:: Tsunami disaster. God is warning us!!.
:: The quiet new year.
:: Me typing this blog at 2.43am.

Well.. I think I've cover most of the important ones. Though it may not seem so, I'm actually looking forward for exciting things to happen this new year. God bless!



*item of the year : hot coffee*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.