Pages

Monday, January 24, 2005

when four hours of sleep aint enough

Here's the deal, last Saturday night, I crashed over at bro's place. Like the usual, I'll be messing around and stuff. This time, however I was chatting on his comp with Vera for soo long, that I slept at 6am. Normally, it wouldn't affect me much but I had to get up at 8am to go home as my dad and mom was going to visit grandma since it was her birthday. 2 hours of sleep!! Crappers~


*grandma smiles could lighten up anybody's day*


Knowing myself, I knew my body could take it for the time being. I planned to take a nap as soon as I reached there. So we took a 1 and a half hour's journey to Asahan. The uncles and aunties where already there and so the fellowship began. Everyone was talking so loudly that I couldn't even shut my eyes. If you can't beat em', join em'. So the cuz's talked and talked and talked. Hmmm~ Talking does make you tired after all.


*playboy aaron and justin.. juz kidding~*


Finally it was time to go home. After opening the gate and doors, I went straight to bed to get as much needed rest as I can. After 2 hours of sleep, dad woke me up reminding me about the CF makan time. I was too tired and lazy to go but after awhile, I changed my mind. The makan was normal larr but the fellowship was great. We played the game Mafia soooo many times because it was a great hit. The dinner actually ended around 10pm but then we stayed on to play Mafia till it was 1am. Crazy kids... All those playing made us hungry so went to CD to catch some munchie. Roti Tampal Segi Empat never tasted sooo goood. Ahaks~


*me and my big empty cup*


Now here I am typing this post, deprive of the ever wonderful sleep that I need. I'm soooo gonna suffer tomorrow. *sigh*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.