Pages

Friday, January 21, 2005

big round fan


*creaking...*


I lay on my bed last night, lights on, Switchfoot rocking the room and the creaking sound of my fan. Yeap~ The fan creaks like toads during mating season - except there's no other fans to mate with. Ahaks~

Anyway, it's really noisy, especially when the fan slows down when you switch it on or turn it off. Initially, I didn't really noticed the creak till one day my mom complained to me, "How can you sleep with the fan making that kind of noise!". I instantly cracked back, "I'm deaf maa.." Got a long lecture for saying that. Hahaha~ I know, I know.. I deserve it.

My dad, feeling that the noise is causing me psychological harmsurprise.. tried to fix it. Slap on some WD40 and other lubricants. I supplied the lub since I have a lot of it. Hahahahha~ Bro would understand that joke. But instead of killing the noise, the creaking became louder than ever and fan sounds as if it could drop down form the ceiling anytime.

Now whenever I sleep I would be looking up at ceiling wondering when the thing wound come crashing down on my frail naked body.


*hey! it could be a next box-office horror flick!*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.