Pages

Monday, January 17, 2005

the mis_ing things

Last Thursday I got an sms from Allan telling me that he's gonna clear up our youth hall aka God's Garage at 8pm, Friday. Sending me that sms means that he wants me to come and help up to and so I went.

Friday, 8.30pm


*the 5 Es of GY*


Allan had told me earlier that he was gonna be late. Knowing him, he would most probably be around 15 to 20 minutes late. When I arrive, he had already started clearing up the minor stuffs. As stepped into the hall, a sense of pride and identity overwhelm me.

"This is my youth hall. This is God's Garage."


*P.A.'s still rawking!*


A faint smile creaked at the corner of my lips. Without wasting anytime, I started clearing up the place. First, the leftovers of Youth Camp and keeping them. Then fixing up the comp and making sure everything is there. Setting up the P.A. Wires, cables and jacks and arranging them neatly. Thankfully, Allan was testing out the equalizer with songs. It killed the silence and offered somewhat little serenity.


*the mighty allan (and his never-washed-before bag)*


Standing in front of the stage, there were memories, carried by the wind into my mind; youths screaming and shouting and praising - youths falling on their knees and faces worshipping the Almighty God. Ahhh~ Awesome sight indeed. But nothing can compare to it than watching God's presence filling the hall, touching the delicate souls of His children. Those are the mis_ing things.


*our identity*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.