Pages

Friday, January 14, 2005

Captain Planet : The POWER is YOURS!!

I've been messing around with the newly reformatted comp and sad to say, I find XP Pro Service-pack 2, sux - BIG time. Either that, or I'm juz not used to having my comp lagging like this. *sigh* Night life can't get any boring than this.

I did my usual stuff; transfering pics into the comp, surfing the net, updating my folder, etc etc when I stumbled upon my mp3 folder. Hold that thought for a moment, ever wonder how do you actually stumbled a folder? Juz had that thought in mind..

Nevermind

So I opened my mp3 folder, checking every title I have. Smiling as I proudly look at my collection of originals. ORIGINALS!! How cool is THAT?! Then I opened my mp3 playlist juz to see how many songs I have in total. 301 songs!! And they're mine! All mine!!

But I can't listen to them

Sux right?! It's like having all the cash in the world and not able to spend it. Okay~ Okay~ I know I've been yapping alot about not being able to listen to my mp3s. But it's a big deal okay?! Music is a must in my daily life. I can't sit still and be silent; I need music - lots of it!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.