Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2005

bus rides... car rides.. van rides...

I can't remember the last time I've ever had car-sickness. Picture yourself gazing out the window of the vehicle you're in, may it be a car, or a bus, or what ever. Now you're staring out there, watching the trees, cars, animals, road-kill, pass by your car, over and over and over and over and over and over and over again! Feeling woozy yet?? Well you should!

Anyway, I remember back when I was a young innocent (still am) kid who had the heart for adventure. The family was having a trip to KL. Yea, it's the big city with lotsa lights and strange tall buildings *stares...* So there I was, anxious and hyper-active as always. I was sooooooo darn excited to be going to KL for the FIRST time in my life (or as far as I can remember).

Got into the back-seat of the car, coke in the left hand, cheese bun in the right. All set!

The first few kilometres was okay, but as the mood settled everything started to become draggy. I stared out the window and the trees looked like smeared drawings on an A4 paper. Okay~ Maybe not an A4 paper... IT DOESN'T MATTER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!

Back to the story. Soon, my head began to spin. Stupidly (go on, laugh your head out bro), I still kept my eyes out the window and before anyone knew,

BLUEHHHHHarghnawhoitasdihw!!!

*cough* *cough......* *snort*

And I've never looked at mucos the same way EVER again.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.