Pages

Saturday, January 08, 2005

i'm running on a 56kb/s modem... sigh


*stare........*


For a guy who likes surfing (the net) alot, it sure sucks to be running on a 56k line. Alas, it can't be helped. Some things in life are juz like that, they tease you and they drop you. One day, some ambitious looking teenagers will come ringing on your bell, immediately catching your attention with their new broadband offers and make you wait for 4 months. Persuades your dad to buy a new DSL modem and eventually disappoint you.

"I'm sorry sir, the cable is not long enough. It stops exactly outside your taman."

"I'M GONNA SUE YOU BOII!!!" I shouted as dad and bro restrained me from kicking his arse.

Well, I wished I did that, but I guess I'm a nice guy after all. They say all ugly looking guys are nice. *winks* I wonder when I can get a broadband connection. In these times when speed is everything, I'm an old school dude surfin' the old school way~

1 comment:

serene said...

haha...pity u...nvm..u'll get a better one sumday...nice blog

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.