Pages

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

| the 91 folders from my past


ACHTUNG!!

Picture post. Very, really very picture heavy
Pictures are dated as far back as 2 years ago
Experiences from past and present will varies
Opinions and views may vary from time to time


This post may carry much or little significant meaning to anyone who reads this but it is to show and remind me how much I've change in the past 2 years after my SPM. Sins and scars, friends and family, love and life of my past.


2004, early february



my favourite coffee



a faded memory



and a very big babi



my hot malay girlfriend (i wish), rose



father jason teh and baby sean, now 2 years old



the person i respect the most from gateway youth of old



back when we were younger, now we're so cold



the sister i knew more then the rest



forced me to cut my hair and make a mess



the wine is good and nothing less



i love my youth because kept me in my best



we had our meetings on sunday morning
but our church leaders weren't happy



so when crisis arrived we were forced not
to meet on sunday, leaving the hall empty



fortunately, Trial needed company



but it made me tired and sleepy



so i pull back on everything



bite the neck of my prey, the killing



and give it to my grandma as a generous helping



just like my first day in cf - happy



i didn't go cf the whole of 1st trimester



guess i missed my highschool friends and youth members



the next week i met a bubbly apple girl



and i was working in starbucks, i was cooler



when starbucks came, it was like lizard killing



as my trainer told me, nescafe became soooo boring



laugh i did as the secret was mine for the keeping



just like this innocent child that will no longer see me



though i try hard to be someone else



my past never did escape me or anyone else



friends unknowingly help me lift myself



i became much kinder, patient and a better self



i like my old manager in starbucks



she too like killing bugs



and my bro had butterflies in his stomach



my mom and grandma's smile can light up the dark



i was thrilled when i got my first computer



i was so happy i shot the poor fella



i went to kl in a roadtrip of laughter



and said good bye to my sisters



because after this im going to ccc



where i'll meet funky people who are funneee



they made me stronger that i can carry



this uber cool set that rocked everybody



inspired me to cherish more of life



to try hard to overcome my strife



with friends that never sighs



and i began closing a chapter of my life



with all the smiles around me



friends that sit together endlessly



great friends that go years back in memory



gave me courage to empathy



because the scars make me deny my wants



and the music in my heart that shuns



for its the sins of my past and redemption of the present



that makes me who i am today - wontdieone

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.