Pages

Monday, July 17, 2006

| i wish i was more like Him



I'm weak, I have failed.

I wish I could mend the holes in people's heart,
the sorrow in their smiles.

I wish I could sew back the strings of friendship,
the art of forgiveness and the symphony of empathy.

I wish I could give comfort to the restless,
a shoulder for the weeping.

I wish I could sit beside them and listen to their soul.
In my ears, I hear them cry,
"See the art in me.. See the art in me..".

Lord, be my strength that I may be the strength to others. Let me be a mirror to reflect Your light that it may reveal their silhouette and cast away their shadows. I'm unworthy, I'm broken. Use this broken vessel Lord, use me.

Amen~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.