Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

| mushroom soup for the soul


I have a confession to make. I have a really, really, reallyreallyreally bad memory when it comes to names and faces. Side orders include phone numbers, dates, and schedules. Yea~ I suck and I know it. Stop stoning me already!


a user acceptance test for BRAs?

But after giving it some thought, I realized it's not just me who's having this problem. In fact, all guys share this common infirmity. Stone them instead! Hehe~ But seriously you know, I'm a natural walking Windows 3.2x with a high risk of crashing at any possible time and I come equip with only 1.8GB of hard disk space and I run on P733MHz. I don't even wanna start talking about the RAM.

Okay, go ahead and stone me.

Was chillin' with mom the other day (yea, we do that sometimes.. just, chill~) watchin House on AXN. Mom's starting to like that show. Say good bye to the good ol' days of classic Chinese romance drama and say hello to sarcasm and spasms.


i think that pole is straighter than me

I put in spasm because it rhymes with sarcasm.. the 'asm' rhymes. Sounds wrong doesn't it? Hahaha~ Lots of ways to use the word 'asm' you know.

asm-atic
hand-asm
ah beng-asm
ah lien-asm
in-to-see-asm
idio-asm
kiss-my.. oh, nevermind.
There's still one more but this blog is rated PG-165 PG-13. Censored.

I'm like super tired now. Why? Because last night I had a Gundam Wing marathon!! And I've finally completed the whole series plus the OVA!! Sure it's outdated and old but still it's fun to watch.


less coffee, more soup

I guess super-tiredness and a very very thick cup of coffee don't really give you the desired effect. Hehe~ People think I'm crazy but I tell them I'm nuts!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.