Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2006

| stupid thing called emo feeling


Hey~ That sorta rhymes. I knew I was talented.

*koff*

It's fun to be lame.


twin1 asks, "i kiut or not?"

Just extracted X3: Reunion. Not yet install. Wanna wait till Monday to officially kick-off my 2 months holiday. Oh yea, how's those exams coming along eh? Kekeke~ I sooo bad.. Andrew noootty boi! Need spanking!! ......!! Sorry~ I lost myself somewhere there. Heh~


twin2 answers, "blek~"

I've got 2 more days to, come on William Wallace of Scotland help me out here;
FREEDOM!!


Yes! Just 2 more days to complete, absolute freedom and there's nothing that can stop me (other than God but He's cool with me) but why do I feel soooooo emo?!! ARGHH!!! Stupid thing called emo feeling.

tired/emo tired/emo tired/emo tired/emo tired/emo tired/emo tired/emo
tired/emo tired/emo tired/emo tired/emo tired/emo tired/emo tired/emo
tired/emo tired/emo tired/emo tired/emo tired/emo tired/emo tired/emo
tired/emo tired/emo tired/emo tired/emo tired/emo tired/emo tired/emo

What a way to spam people.

*sigh* Guess sometimes when you try too hard, things will just get from bad to worse. Tired of many things these days (but not tired of holidays!!). Really need to recharge myself (with the help of holidays!!). You guys are soooo lucky mann (because I got holiday!!). I envy ya'll!! Hahaha~ Nutz. Choking Debbie's soft-toy helped a lot though. Thanks Debb. Sorry about the broken neck.


debbie : NOO000ooooooooooo~

I've tried to keep that delicate balance between who I am and who I should be. Wearing me thin just to keep that smile on my face. It feels good to know that I manage to cheer up my colleagues back at office. Call it a consolation prize. Heh~


.balance.fall.fail.

Oh well, just need to give myself some time and I'll be back to normal before you can say, "Don't ping my cheese with your bandwidth!". Gotta love that line. Dilbert's one funny comic strip.

Well good nite peeps~ Do get your daily dose of Pure Joy every morning!

note: no soft-toy was harm in the making of this post

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.