Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

ai tryyd two bee perfek

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

not good, never perfect


WARNING!! SUICIDE NOTE!!

Just this once, I would like to know why. The question why of a many things. The puzzle that wrought a destruction of me. The question that caused me to bleed. I wanna run away.

i've got another confession to make...


My neck is stiff, the beat of my heart ceased. I sit on this chair lifeless. Wondering why am I so useless. I keep trying and trying. But yet failure seeks me. I end up with hurt and suffering. But it still won't leave me.

...im a fool...


They say, "You're better off on your own". But I say, "I can never live alone". In the end alone I am and alone I'll always be. The words spin like a carousel. When they would stop, I can never tell.

...everyone's got their chains to break...


I want everyone to be happy. I want it really badly. I stretch myself to make things work. I'm torn in two, torn the worst. Makes me wanna get in the hearse, and end my lifeless life on earth.

...holding you~


But death was never easy though it may never hurt, and yet it is there waiting for us to reach the dirt. When shadows fall and block my eyes, I am lost and know that I must hide.

falling from the stars...


They don't know my hurt, you don't know my pain. Maybe they don't know, you don't see my veins. You don't see my scars and my efforts are in vain. I want you to smile the sun, as I watch from the furthest lane. As the moon reflects, my emotions in the deep end.

...becoming who we are~


Faceless in void. Nothing returned, nothing seen.
But that's where I am, where I will always be.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.