Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Bowling For Soup : yesterday was the best day of my life




Thank you, thank you, thank you, spank you~ A many many thank you's.

Yesterday went rather well. Okay, I lied. Yesterday went very well. Gotca there. Ahaks~ Though birthday was long over, a certain someone, lets call her Ger X. So you see, Ger X owed me a birthday treat. So yesterday, debts were paid - though I was the one driving. Weird huh? Bleh~ Still, it was all good. More like it was all great.

i owe it all to my girl's ex-boyfriend - relient k
interesting statement huh?


First off, Ger X, who it seems has never heard of Canaan Home, despite being a Malaccan for more than a year already, wanted to check out the place. So checking out was what we did. Luckily enough, I brought along extra cash because I knew I was gonna spend quite alot, trying to catch up with the CDs. Steven Curtis Chapman's Abbey Road Sessions on DVD and Switchfoot 3 CDs in One really caught my attention but unfortunately, my pockets weren't deep enough. So I settled for UNITED's L00K t0 YoU and Relient K's Mmhmm (yes, it's a cd title). Walked out of that place, semi-satisfied as I really wanted Steven Curtis Chapman's DVD and Switchfoot's 3 CDs. The problem; both cost a whopping RM65 respectively. *sigh* Too bad I didn't had enough cash that time.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

say cheeeeese~!!


Okay, our REAL first stop started off rather simple and sweet, like the way I like it - Ger X belanja'ed me Secret Recipe! Yeap~ You heard it right. It's the over-rated, bakery wannabe, high-class-cafe-thingy-that-sells-mee-goreng! How cool is that?! Wahahaa~ I'm trying to be sarcastic modest, but it seems I'm doing a really crappy job eh? Hehe~ Had a great time chatting and teasing her like always. Ahh~ The magic of two cheese cakes and cokes. Oh well, like always, it's not what you do, it's who you do it with.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

she didn't say cheese... -.-"


What followed was a small tour around the historical sights of Malacca. Really challenged my long forgotten Sejarah knowledge. Hmmmm~ I wonder if I got all the facts right.... Who cares? Bleh~ I remember the times when I went hiking up A'Famosa hill after mid-night for some so-called "ghost hunting" sessions with my buddies. Pretty cool sight of Malacca from up there but unfortunately, no ghost. Ahaks~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

a view from the hill - it rhymes


During MMUCF's Malacca Tour, those non-malaccans didn't get to enjoy the cool night life of our well-known pasar-malam Jonker Walk. Never been there? Picture Hollywood's Rodeo Drive and shrink it down to Malaccan size. Ahaks~ Showed her all the Chinese associations in Malacca and of course the all-famous Hakka Association. Pretty cool stuff down at Jonker that night. We had some star performance by the old aunties Make-A-Fool-Of-Me Sucky Karaoke Sessions. Evil... *grins*

strange but true enough, i guess i do


After that, we had a short one hour session of pool. Tried to teach her to play it properly but as usual, she didn't need any coaching - she kicked my groins. Every guy go "Ouch!". Ahaks~ She's pretty good for a beginner; managed to shoot in some pretty decent balls. I was actually quite surprise how well she knew her balls. Either that, or those balls really love her. The balls betrayed me. Okay~ That sounds VERY wrong. *smiles*

i do owe it all to him and owe it all to her


Just as we thought we had nothing else better to do, WeeD called and invited us to go to Alor Gajah's famous natural hot springs with the rest of the KonnManns. Now, who can say no to that? Took Ger X to her home for her to pack her stuff (yes, she came along too). Was hoping she brought along her two piece or a bikini - but I guess t-shirt and pants will suffice. Ahaks~ Had an awesomely fun and seriously tiring time there. Went back full of satisfaction and lack of sleep. In the end it's still the same, it's not what you do, it's who you do it with that matters.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ger X, babu, guang yeow


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

guang yeow's bro, weed


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

sumen, sotong


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

lovely couple no?



Unforgettable~ Many thank to those who help in making this day a success.
I REALLY WANT Steven Curtis Chapman and Switchfoot. *sigh*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.