Pages

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

orange juice will get you drunk



My suckiness in Discrete Structure was worse than expected. Yea~ I did bad this time. Looks like I'm gonna have to tell my parents in the morning, "Dad.. Mom.. I think I made a boo boo...". Don't I sound cute when I say that? Ahaks~ My only points for grace is that the hard part is over. Now I can start relaxing for my paper on Wednesday. Waahahahaha~ I hope I won't do badly after saying such a thing. That would suck even more huh? But I really do like programming subjects and I plan to really score in this subject, so wish me luck guys.

it is not what you do...


Lately, I've been noticing how Astro has warped the regular boring life of my family into a more fun-filled daily activity! Yeah right~ We're still the same fat, lazy, bunch of old kids wearing our boxers and running around stark-naked. No change in that eh? Makes me recall an old dream I had. I dreamt I was sleeping in my underwear. All the sudden, I woke up and started jogging around my taman in my undies. Yea~ It would be fun if I really did such a thing. I bet my fab body would turn a few many grannies' chun chicks' head.

it is who you do it with~


I've had fun tonight. Tonight as in very early this morning. Uh... It's more like last night but it's already passed 12am and so it qualifies for a new day... Whatever~ That dumb malay fruit cake juice stall. It was only 1am something and they were almost sold out? How can you not foreseen thirsty youths such as ourselves would be dying for a taste of ultimate fruitness. Okay~ That place is so over-rated. Gotta bring it down a little. It sucked.

~thank you gal~


The number 88 has never been better. I reminisce about my high school days whenever I look at the number 88. It holds a special meaning back then and especially now. *smiles* My first motorbike was a very old kapchai, a Yamaha Super 88. It's the bike that made me so-called famous with my many accidents and stunts back then. With only a 80cc engine, many wouldn't even look twice outwardly but unknown to many and I even sometimes wonder myself, this baby can drag its way up to 110kmh without even flinching one bit. Every morning I would zoom pass the traffic and power-slide my bike in front of the coffee shop, Lake Village. People who hear the sound of tire skidding would know I had arrived. My most fond memory was me using that bike and somehow managed to beat a 125z on a street run. Poor guy~ Lost all his spirit after that day. Every single friend I have in high school would definitely remember above all, The Black Box of 88. Enough of history kays? Ahaks~ Good night peeps. This paragraph is dedicated to all sc2 and ridermaut gang.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.